Date Date

Dude, F*CK you. Of course you're not happy with the outcome, cause you didn't do a damn thing to make this. It's STOLEN from someone with real talent and a future. I hope someone smashes your sriveled up testicles with a bat.

Everyone vote this video down, report it, and this thieving cum dumpster.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Yet another disturbingly fun romp with your very quirky cast of characters and personalities.

Your work is one of the reasons I still sign on.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers

Sonic Tribute Trailer Sonic Tribute Trailer

I'm late to the party but

your sprite animating style is great, better than the SMBZ everyone compares every sprite animation to, ever, since it's inception.

You have a good sense of timing, and you do a great job of capturing sonic's personality and movements.

Don't let anyone tell you you're copying smbz, just keep doing your own thing. What do people really expect from sprites? they're all made the same way, so of course the animation is going to look similar, it's the IDEAS, that separate the sprite animators.

Good work man. One day you should translate your spriting skills into drawing frame by frame animation, I think you could pull it off.

devilmancool responds:

Thanks and i have xD! is stick animate as well :D

sonic vs mario incomplete sonic vs mario incomplete

Don't complete it

abandon it and try something different, you aren't going to get anywhere
with another sonic vs mario fight. Instead of this, try a different animation, try making your own sprites, or even try animating it yourself if you have flash.

Everyone wants to try making their own, but not all of us are cut out to edit sprites into a story. Plus, you'll never distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack. Everyone will classify you under the most popular animation in this category, and say you're copying.

So there's my honest advice, take it or leave it. Try something "new"

I gave you 2 stars for giving it a shot.

Sonic Battle: Collab Sonic Battle: Collab

Great effort & creative sprite use

You guys did a pretty good job with the collab. My favorite had to be "Tmav's" sonic vs Knuckles portion. Good stuff guys.